Are you …
Absolutely enamored with words and the powerful results they can create for businesses?
A fast working, detail-minded writer who can easily swing from writing about relatively technical stuff to writing about heart-led work?
Looking for some ad hoc, well paid writing work you can do anywhere with an Internet connection?
Willing to throw down over the beloved Oxford comma?
You might be one of us!
Bolt from the Blue Copywriting is currently accepting applications for copywriters, content creators, and editors.
Here’s how to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line of [Your name] Bolt from the Blue application.
In the application, please include:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- The position you’re interested in (writing, editing, or both).
- What you’re amazing at. Are you a fantastic sales page writer? Got a great eye for wonky punctuation? Love digesting studies and turning them into compelling blog posts? Let us know.
- Your chops. What experience do you have?
- Why you want to work with us. There’s a lot of places out there that will pay you to write. What is it that draws you to Bolt?
- Samples of your work. (Please send all samples as links. If your samples are not published work, please send them as Google docs.)
- Any questions you have for us.
Here’s what happens next:
We’ll have a read over your email and see if your work looks like a fit for our business and current clientele.
If things look like a fit, our team will get in touch to set up a short phone/Zoom interview.
If we’re both on the same wavelength after the interview, we’ll schedule you in for a paid test round and go from there.
You should know:
By applying for this, you’re applying for contract work. This is not a full time or part time position, it is ad hoc.
You can expect a reply to your application within 5 business days.